If you have been living under a rock, you may not be aware of Ubisoft’s upcoming medieval combat game: For Honor. Ubisoft have revealed exactly what you will get if you purchase the Season Pass.
The For Honor Season Pass can be purchased alongside the full game or through the Gold Edition. The contents of the For Honor Season Pass include:
- Six all-new Heroes available seven days before released to all players
- Six elite outfits to customise the new Heroes
- Day One War Pack
- One exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all Heroes
- Three exclusive emblem outlines
- Three scavenger crates to unlock additional gear
- 30-day Champion Status that gives XP boosts to friends, more XP from crafting and additional end-match loot
All Season Pass content, except the six post-launch Heroes and their elite outfits, will be available at launch on February 14th, 2017. The new Heroes will be progressively released by batches of two at the beginning of a new Season of the Faction War – the persistent cross-platform meta-game that will evolve the war across the For Honor world. After this early-access period, these Heroes can be unlocked via Steel, the For Honor in-game currency given for completing matches and in-game challenges.
Additional free content will also be released across three Seasons following launch. This post-launch content, including new maps, modes and gear, will be available for free to all players. Season Pass holders will receive an early access to some elements of this post-launch content.
If your claymore or axe is tingling, why not check out gameplay from the Alpha below.